Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Here is my epub book for free

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MFkFtLLzndX0O5Npru_zgaDoPxo7V8mv/view?usp=sharing

I gave up on trying to sell my book. You can have it for free. I don't know how to compete with the peddlers and how to jump through the damn hoops so people will find my book, so if anyone even reads my book, or even just a part of it, that would likely be better than anything I will get on Amazon. They wanted to charge me just to give away a few copies of the damn book for free, which is ridiculous. Pay 27 dollars so 5 people can download the book for free, that's fucking ridiculous. Google will let anyone download my book for free, as many people as want to I presume. The free epub from Calibre might not be as good as the one from the amazon program, but it looked fine to me. Amazon would probably take down my book if anyone read it because their censors caught wind that somebody got offended, so grab it while you can. I don't think google is that sensitive, thankfully. I don't fuck with this capitalism shit, I do menial labor for simple money, I don't have any capacity to shill things on the internet. I had fun writing the book, I had fun editing and reading the book, it took one day of trying to publish the damn book before I got frustrated and said 'fuck it'. Oh well, I don't really give a fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home